Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sorry I Confused You



And the prize for the most astonishing blog post I've read for a long time goes to
Dilbert creator Scott Adam's piece entitled...


That would be the post that starts with...

"I was happy to hear that NYC didn't allow Iranian President Ahmadinejad to place a wreath at the WTC site. And I was happy that Columbia University is rescinding the offer to let him speak. If you let a guy like that express his views, before long the entire world will want freedom of speech."

and ends with...

"If Ahmadinejad thinks he can be our friend by honoring our heroes and opening a dialog, he underestimates our ability to misinterpret him. Fucking idiot. I hate him."


Whoever said that Americans can't do sarcasm?






See also Scott's follow up post, written in response to the enthusiastic reception given to '
A feeling I'm being had', entitled...



Which would be the post that starts
...

"In reading the comments to my post yesterday, I see that many of you were confused about my positions. Evidently all of you are brilliant, so I assume the problem is on my end. With your indulgence, allow me to clarify.

1. I am not happy that Hitler killed your relatives..."



Utterly gobsmacking

.

7 comments:

Wolfie said...

International relations "For Dummies".

Classic.

DE said...

serves him right - commie.

apprentice said...

Just made me see all those Dilbert cartoons in an entirely new light.

Stef said...

I’d be an idiot to believe it simply because the government told the media it was true and the media told me. You can only fool me five or six dozen times before I start getting suspicious.

conspirapinko!!

Shahid said...

It was Iran what flew planes into the Twin Towers.

Anonymous said...

Saddamo Bin Ahmadinejad. That guy's got a lot to answer for.

ziz said...

I blame the parents.