Thursday, January 17, 2008

There's no way I'm not linking to this...

Judaism = Beware G-d's wrath

Christianity = God loves you

Islam = Bring others into Allah's truth

Scientology = Volcano Aliens ate my soul...





-

edit:


"So, Scientology, you may have won THIS battle, but the million-year war for earth has just begun! Temporarily anozinizing [sic] our episode will NOT stop us from keeping Thetans forever trapped in your pitiful man-bodies. Curses and drat! You have obstructed us for now, but your feeble bid to save humanity will fail! Hail Xenu!!!"

.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, I really would like to have seen this video.

(lpygqrbp as word verification? How about 1lIl1lIl1!ll?)

Anonymous said...

Join into the tune: Information just wants to be free.

What unbelievable gibberish. I was really hoping for something more, well, "deep". I must have some gene defect, so I am not susceptible to this religion nonsense...

Anonymous said...

And, oh.

Anonymous said...

you can check the video out
here
the ending is worth seeing too.

I read somewhere that the reason that scientologists hate psychiatrists/psychologists is because they are competition.

You should check out the early developments of the church (before it got called scientology), quite fascinating some of the connections to be found.

Stef said...

What unbelievable gibberish. I was really hoping for something more

believe me, I know a lot about unbelievable gibberish, and to be able to speak for nine minutes without any single word you say having any meaningful connection with any other word is no small achievement

Stef said...

You should check out the early developments of the church (before it got called scientology), quite fascinating some of the connections to be found

/ winks knowingly

Stef said...

The Beginners Guide To L. Ron Hubbard by Hardeep Singh Kohli

Stef said...

...'oh fuck, I hope I don't get fucked up doing this film'